From: Pham, Vuong Van
Sent: 23 Tháng Hai 2022 4:11 CH
To: dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de
Subject: Installation issues

To someone who may concern,
My name is Vuong Van Pham, and I am a graduate research assistant who is
interested in using DuMuX for academic use. While tempting to install DuMuX
following the guideline, I scoped with the issue (detailed in the attached
file).
Please respond to this email with further instruction to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
Vuong Van Pham
Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)
Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (CPE), University of Kansas
Email: vuongvanp...@ku.edu<mailto:vuongvanp...@ku.edu>
Phone: +1-(785)-979-2664