Hi Vuong,

in short, yes, this is something that Dumux should be good for.

As you didn’t succeed with the help of the examples and tests so far I would
first recommend two other resources:

A) Try to complete the Dumux course material
https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux-course
<https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux-course>
In particular it discusses the basics of using Dumux. And it has an exercise
and some explanations regarding 2-phase immiscible and compositional models
(which directly apply to your use case).
More over there are exercises on how to change the fluid system (which you need
for your hydrogen + water fluid system).

B) There is also some lecture material for 2-phase models here:
https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux-lecture/-/tree/master/lecture/efm

<https://git.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/dumux-repositories/dumux-lecture/-/tree/master/lecture/efm>

In case I have misunderstood your setup and you have a three phase system
(water, oil, gas) you need to use the 3p (immiscible) or 3p3c (compositional)
model.
But the resources will still be helpful.

If you know the basics, you need to know which equations you are trying to
solve and what software components are required for your specific setup.
Some short answers for your point
1. Define grid by Grid.LowerLeft/UpperRight/Cells in the input file (using
YaspGrid)
2. Implement the well as a source term in the “problem” class (functions
“source” (interface for volumetric source terms) or “pointSource” (interface
for points sources at specified location))
3. Implement a fluid system class with your given properties (inspired by some
of the existing fluid systems)

For the rest I can’t answer anything right now. You would need to be more
specific about what mathematical model you are using and which physical
processes you want to consider.
After having worked with resources A) and B), I would suggest you to start with
one of the 2p2c/3p3c tests that seem closest to your setup and modify from
these.

Best wishes
Timo