Dear, Dumux comunity

My name is Denis , I was exploring different Dumux applications for CO2
storage, went through couple papers , but didn’t find information about
including the drying front into simulation, but even it was mentioned that this
behaviour was neglected. By mentioning dry-out front I mean the continuous
injection of dry scCO2 vaporizes the remaining formation brine in the swept
zone, which persistently increases the concentration of dissolved salt. When
the salt concentration reaches the solubility limit, it precipitates out of the
brine.  For example , as it is done in ECO2N module of TOUGH2 or it was done in
this paper (https://doi.org/10.3929/ethz-b-000410774
<https://doi.org/10.3929/ethz-b-000410774>),  "A Numerical Model for Formation
Dry-out During CO2 Injection…”.
 In the binary coefficients of BrineCo2 fluid system all the solubilities are
included, so from my understanding only right EOS required and the
precipitation can be modeled in the same way as in 2pncmin model? Or could you
please point me in the right direction? I went through biomineralization
example , but it is slightly different. Sorry if my understanding is a little
bit primitive. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Denis.