Dear Denis,

there is no "ready to use" model for what you what to do.

The co2 tests assume brine with a constant salinity and thus do not account for salt precipitation. Precipitation is only accounted for in the 2pncmin tests and the biomineralization example.

You would need to replace "air" in the 2pncmin tests by "co2" or simplify e.g. the biomin example to fit what you want to do. I am not entirely sure what exactly to recommend you to do as I am not 100% sure what you exactly want to do and thus can only give general answers to general questions.

Could you write in a bit more detail what exactly you want to model and then maybe we could also meet remotely to discuss, maybe this could then resolve the points in question a bit more efficiently.

Best regards

Johannes