My own subject aside, be warned of these L-shaped adaptors.

I have seen two other's PowerBooks where they have knudged out the
adaptor with movement backwards of the screen. Adaptor popped out.
Machine crashed but fortunately without any damage to the HD.

The horizontal connectors, such as APS's seem a good alternative, or
even a HD30-DB25 cable, if you don't need the SCSIdisk-mode option.

Marc