>My ISP just started offering DSL and have gotta get it!
>
>I'm told a network PC card is needed...what cards are people using
>in their Powerbooks?

Any PCMCIA ethernet card will do the trick really, provided it has
MacOS drivers. I use a Farallon card myself, and have since the day I
bought my 2400.
The 'ne plus ultra' of course would be to get an 802.11 card for your
2400c and an Airport (or equivalent... though Apple's seem to be the
least expensive.) base station. The Airport can natively support
connecting to a DSL line and acting as your connection device.

--chuck goolsbee
geek wrangler,   digital.forest inc,   bothell, wa  <http://www.forest.net>