I definitely would not replace my 2400c/G3 with a
Ti-book.  I'd rather paint mine silver.  But I would
definitely replace it with a Ti-book jr.  Size is the
factor.  I don't need a 15.2" display.  Even an 11.3"
(but widescreen) would suffice.  I doesn't even
have to be a G4.  Just an updated G3 (to keep costs
low), but add usb/firewire/airport/56kbps and ethernet
and I'll be happy!!!!!  And keep it around $1999.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> >Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
> >
> >To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Need help from a real person? Try.
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >----------
> >Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is
> finally here!
> >MPC-100   |
> <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
> >
> >NineWire          | If they are cool enough to host
> this list...
> >Digital Solutions | ...you should check them out!
> http://www.NineWire.com/
> >
> >Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> >After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
> >
> >MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99!
> PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879!
> >Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
> <http://www.macresq.com>
>

> ----------
> Duo/2400 List, The friendliest place on the Net!
> A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables.
> FAQ at

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
> NineWire          | If they are cool enough to host
> this list...
> Digital Solutions | ...you should check them out!
> http://www.NineWire.com/
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Lam Ngo
Mission Viejo, CA
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three"
(949) 887-3052