Hear, hear.  I think Sony is the only other computer
maker that rivals Apple in design.  I really like my
picturebook, except when I have to dicker with
Windows.  I'm a complete moron when it comes to
working on Windows.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
> NineWire          | If they are cool enough to host
> this list...
> Digital Solutions | ...you should check them out!
> http://www.NineWire.com/
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Lam Ngo
Mission Viejo, CA
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three"
(949) 887-3052