I actually have two of these really nifty items. Global Gulag doesn't like
to talk about these at all! They were actually spun out into their own
company call One World Systems. One World Systems brought some significant
improvements including some cross platform capabilities. But alas OWS is no
more, their web page is at www.oneworldsystems.com and talks about shutting
down. There are some links to final software updates, etc but most of the
good ones require a password and I never got a response from them on how to
get one. The fax software I have tested up to 9.04, the admin software I
have tested up to 9.1. The network modem software I tried starting around
8.6 and it was not compatible. I am able to use the ARA server functionality
quite well, you have to back rev your client because Apple took out ARAP as
an option in the latest ARA client. Which modems do you have in yours?

-Scott