I hate to ditto, but Paul said it well.

There has always been an air about Apple users that because we are so in the minority that sharing what was cool about our Macs gave us a sense of community and the motivation to put up all the grief we endure using the "non-standard" OS.

Lets not lose that. . .

> If Calvin is wrong about his notes (I'll neither
>confirm nor deny the accuracy of his information), then it is his
>headache and that of anyone who copies his method. But he should not

>be told to shut up just because some of the rest of us wish to keep
>it a trade secret.
>
>I am very disturbed at the tone the list has taken of late. You
>folks used to help each other. (Even cheap shots at one's choice of
>ISP) While I truly believe most of you are just having a bad day
>over all of this, the current behavior does not become you.

---------- Duo/2400 List, The friendliest place on the Net! A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables. FAQ at Be sure to visit Mac2400!
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Need help from a real person? Try. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------- Dr. Bott | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here! MPC-100 |
NineWire | If they are cool enough to host this list... Digital Solutions | ...you should check them out! http://www.NineWire.com/
Midwest Mac Parts ][ After-market parts for Macs. ][ 888-356-1104 ][
MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!