José -

Great idea, thanks for the tip. I'll let you know if that was the problem
when I get home tonight (IF I get home, looks like work won't let me anytime
soon).

ˇThanks!
Tobias

Btw, just got back from visiting friends on Mallorca (NO Arenal for me, no
Germans, no hotels, no boozing... only a healthy diet of Pata Negra, cabrito,
cordero, cafesitos, vasos de rosado (ok, copas) and just once in a while a
little chupito (but only manzana verde). Been there often enough to know how
to avoid the worst of my fellow countrymen... *g*