i have the farallon skyline card in my 2400 , i think this card is
the one most recommended here and
you don't need to be cardbus enabled.

this card works GREAT, no crashes on insert or removal.  Good
reception, better than my Tibook with airportcard inside.

I have travelled all over to try many different 80211.b setups at
cafes and movie theaters and friends homes.
Never had a problem logging on to the airport.
We had a fun night here a week back with my Tibook doing software
base station off the Cable modem router and another tibook and the
2400 both on airport .
we could surf on all three powerbooks and do filesharing as well.

good luck

--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  [EMAIL PROTECTED] =========