My 2400 developed GLOD now as well. Second time in four years
or so, this time on a l-d flight Wednesday when I wanted to work.

I took the lion-battery out and got it to start up back home
Thursday. I reset PRAM and power manager, rebuilt DT - everything
was fine.

This morning it frooze when I tried to sync files. It didn't want to
restart at all, screen went dark, and then GLOD set in. Again I
disconnected ac and took the battery out; the pram-battery I
didn't dare to search for yet by opening the case.

What should I do next if I _can't_ get it to run, and what
preventive things should I do if I do get to work again?

Many thanks from
-tobias.