I think the 12" Powerbooks would be more relevant if they could boot into 9 because then all of the 2400 troubleshooting techniques would at least be relevant. We just had a lengthy discussion about D-O-C-S, how is this relevant to an OSX machine regardless of the size? This list appeals to me the same way the 68KMLA does, it is a great repository of older Mac information, and having my current technology sorted I have decided to revisit my roots so to speak.

I haven't checked out the other lists, but the consensus I am getting is that they are more impersonal, that happens with a larger group. We could always unofficially open this list to the 12", thus keeping the group small (a tongue-in-cheek "you can discuss the 12" Powerbook, but only if you still own a Duo or 2400").

~ Larry