My point was not to officially invite people over, we'll just keep discussing the Duos/2400 and also the 12" iBook and Pbook.

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 03:52 PM, Mark Kippert wrote:

Ivan Drucker on 1/16/03 1:26 PM wrote:

We could always unofficially open this list to the 12", thus keeping the
group small (a tongue-in-cheek "you can discuss the 12" Powerbook, but
only if you still own a Duo or 2400").
Funny, I had the same thought. We could include the 12" iBook as well
(then I'd have a even MORE to say, I warn you.)

So would Eric close down his iBook list or merge it into this list along
with the 12" G4? Or perhaps it makes more sense for the iBook list to evolve
into a sub-portable list.

Call it... "Mini-G"

(I think I can here the groans from across several state lines ;^)

-Mark

Need help from a real person? Try. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dr. Bott | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
MPC-100 | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

Midwest Mac Parts ][ <http://www.midwestmac.com>
After-market parts for Macs. ][ 888-356-1104 ][