I have a problem, and please forgive me if this is a FAQ -- I searched the archives without much success. A friend recently gave me a PB 2400c that had belonged to her deceased boyfriend. It came with the power supply, and that's IT. ALL the software was wiped, including the system software, so there're no screen drivers & the thing doesn't boot at all to speak of (I get the boot chord, a lot of mysterious whirring and disc-reading noises, and then nada). No peripherals at all, either. Is there any way for me to network the PB to my blue&white G3 (running OS X 10.3.3, FYI) and shove system software down the pipeline at it from the G3? What other options might I try?

Thanks in advance,

        - LA