an idea;
use a terminal emulator that supports sixel graphics
(or something similar -- a custom piece of software?)
and feed it images through the serial port(usb port?)
-- no hardware mods..

--sam

PS is anybody gonna tell me if its possible to change
control panel settings with applescript?

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush