Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

>>Windows users should try out my experimental MSI installer package.
>>You can download it from http://www.mr511.de/dvbcut/dvbcut.msi
>
> Hmmm,... the mplayer.exe is not running on my AMD!
> Is this the executable from Raouls older MSI package (which was only for
> Intel
> CPUs)?

Uh... maybe. I'm not sure where it's from, and I only tested it on my
Core Duo notebook which I'm also using for compiling. My AMD system is
playing file server and DVB recorder, so rebooting is not an option ;-)

> And the default installation path was "C:\Programme\DVBcut\DVBcut"...
> maybe one DVBcut to much...? ;-)

Sorry, that's the default path: C:\Programme\<Vendor>\<Program>. Once I
become more familiar with the MSI packager, I may be able to change
that. For now, I just wanted to see if it works at all.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>