Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

> that was fast!!! :-)

Small patches like this one are easy to apply. Bigger ones, in
particular those that modify the data processing chain, are much harder.
And they also need a lot more testing.

> I'll think about an undo button when I deleted any marks accidentally...

*hehe*

> Although... I already thought of moving the "Delete Other/All" entries to the
> end of the menu for that reason... but that looked ugly! ;-)

I considered that as well. And yes, it does look ugly.

> BTW,... any idea why I get:
>
> ffmpeg/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h: In function ‘void
> av_init_packet(AVPacket*)’:
> ffmpeg/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:50: error: ‘INT64_C’ was not declared in
> this
> scope
> scons: *** [src/dvbcut.o] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.

Wasn't that one of the known issues with C++ code and <stdint.h>?
I thought that were fixed already.

> every second time when I'm doing "make"?

I'm sorry, I never got this error message myself.

> That's actually an old problem I have, but I don't remember if I asked you
> already... ;-)
>
> And doing a "rm -f ffmpeg" prior to "make" helps and is also not much slower
> since all I'm triggering with that, is a fresh install of the ffmpeg-libs
> under "ffmpeg.src" into a new "ffmpeg"-directory... nevertheless ist's
> strange!

Yep, it is.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>