Am Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007 00:09 schrieb Michael Riepe:
> > The 'S'-shortcut is still printed/used inside the Play menu for Stop (but
> > not working) and it's also used for 'S'ave. Anyhow Play/Stop ist  toggled
> > with 'P', so we don't need another special key for Stop!
>
> My version also stops playing when I hit "q".

Ahhh,... now I know whats happening:
'P'ause and 'Q'uit are shortcuts from mplayer!

The DVBcut accelerators  'P'lay and 'Q'quit are not functional during
playback! Actually 'P' is no toggle switch, I just didn't realized that I'm
not back in DVBcut... mplayer was still active and playback inside mplayer
was only paused... :)

So just print a Q near to the "stop" menu entry... ;)