Hi,

Yeah, I know... but that's now also the case with 'S'ave and 'S'top
and the Stop-Action seems to be overruled by the Save-Action, for some reason!
My hope is that it will be the same with DVBcut 'Q' for Close and 'Q' for Stop?
Ok, I've to admid that's kind of a dirty hack... ;-)

Or what about using 'C' for Close, which anyhow is printed as menu entry?
OK, that's not so obvioius/memorable as 'Q'...

ciao
Ralph