Not sure I finished my first thought.  While some
managers with smaller qso volume might be able to put
up a list of 'cards received and being
processed'...I'm not sure how to practically do this
with several hundred cards a day coming in...short of
some sort of automatic scan (is everyone ready to
barcode their call on their envelope!).  If I had
plenty of spare time, I might consider it...but given
that every call I put on the web acknowledging that
I've got it perhaps cuts into a good part of the time
it takes to answer the envelope, not sure it's time
well spent for me...or for any large volume manager.
For the smaller volume manager, the question I would
pose, is is that the best use of the time, or perhaps
pick up another call to manage.

73
Steve

Steve Wheatley KU9C