I noticed on the cluster quite a few spots complaining about the H8A call.
Most of them used either no call (such as "HP-@") or faked one ("DL6MYL"
which is the QSL manager's call was one, and another alleged to be "HP1AC")
to kvetch that either H8A is a pirate, or that the call should be "H81A"

Offhand, it sounds like sour grapes.  But it did get me wondering... I mean,
someone as experienced as Wil DJ7AA would have no reason to pirate a call,
and it's not like Panama is exactly rare DX, so it's got to be just sour
grapes from a couple of people, right?

73, ron wn3vaw

"And they give you cash,
which is just as good as money!"