At 1:08 AM -0600 12/17/02, Scott Manthe wrote:
And I don't want to hear ANY BS about how amateur radio's been dumbed
down and how much harder it was for you to get your license way back when
than it is now. A change in requirements doesn't justify disrespecting the
people in the hobby or the rules that govern it. No matter when you got your
ticket.

 Too many of us feel like we only need to follow the rules that we want to.
This is a kind freebander attitude and it will certainly do much more harm
to amateur radio than illegal 11 meter operators.
Well said, Scott!

73,
--
<Please don't use my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address. ARRL mail forwarding to me seems
hopelessly broken and I have received _no_ help in resolving the problem>