From: Gary Stone
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] qsl route Z37M

(note: I tried to send to the qsl reflector of which I am a member of that list but it came back 'rejected as spam') ?  Anyway:

Anyone know the qsl route for Z37M just this past weekend in the WPX CW contest? Does it go to the QRZ.COM address for the contest club? It was my DXCC #201 for CW

73 de N5PHT, Gary

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?