Years ago I copied a Russian ship sending coded letter traffic inside
the 15m band. I copied many pages onto a legal pad. The signal
peaked north of Hawaii.

I sent the pages to the National Security Agency (NSA) and was
told more or less to stop it and mind my own busines.

With an attitude like that then the jerks deserve what they get or
NOT get.

How about 100 ham stations copy this traffic and mail it to:

National Security Agency
9800 Savage Road,
Fort George Meade, MD 20755-6000

Give frequency/time and any callsign you hear.

I think NSA has forgotten cw as a means of communication and are
now involved with internet/sat phone intercepts.

Ron, k6ur