Art RX9TX wrote:

> HI9/K8WK,  definitely.  I  think  it  is  one of IARU recommendations.
> Europeans and JA's always use only that method.

Actually, I think it would be what the license says. U.S. stations
operating in Canada use their call appended by the proper Camadian
prefix and vice versa per agreement between both countries. In other
words if I operated from the Yukon it would be N6JM/VY1, not VY1/N6JM.

This whole problem was created by the computer age of logging where the
program could not recognize calls appended as such. Hopefully this new
system can recognize the calls appended either way. In the latter case,
if I were to operate from Siberia it definitely would be RX9/N6JM.

73 de John N6JM