I would enter as single op, low power, TS (tribander or single element wire ant) 20 meters. As I understand it - You can work stations on other bands, but of course they won't count toward your score. I believe you can just give them the next SN in your sequence. These qso's will be filtered out by the computer doing the scoring, with no penalty to you. If you can't find info on this in the rules, you could send an email to CQ and ask them.

73, Gerry Maira KA2MGE

Leon M Foot wrote:

I have a moderate station: TS450S/AT whit a triband beam, running 100 W max. No linear.

I have been off air for some years and have never worked a contest. In the upcoming CQ contest I want to work 20m only.

What category do I enter in the contest: Single band low power or single transmitter with triband beam (or whatever the official categories are)?

What happens if, during a quiet period, I tune accross a new one on say 15 or 10m? May I work them? Will it affect my single band entry? What serial number do I give?

Thanks
Leon ZS4Y