The DOS versions of CT would probably be OK, too.  I haven't tried to run
them from a memory module, though.  I've copied any executables to the
hard drive of the host computer and run them from there.

The memory modules are great for transferring files though.  I've backed
up and transferred Autocad and TIF files as big as 200 Mb with them.

73, Zack W9SZ