Some people are just, never happy nor grateful for what some do. Spending 20K plus out their own pocket, putting their life is real danger..real real danger, being away from home for weeks, so the few deserving can work them and get in the log. Funny, if your not their to see whats going on minute to minute…how can you even comment or recommend? I don’t think problems arise from the Dx’s end but on the other end, lack of skills, lack of antenna or what ever else..they spend the money and used there knowledge to go. Now you use your money and knowledge to work them. If you don’t have them, too bad move on and stop crying. Im with you Pete, I was here home nice and warm having a blast ! Many thanks to the Peter 1 team..complete 1 and all !!! Operating crew, pilots, shakers , movers,  ships crew , helo pilot, and whoever else is in there im sure hundreds fo guys !!!!  JOB WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            73 Pete NA2P

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete D'Elia
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:07 PM
To: dx-news@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-NEWS] Xpedition Reccomendations

My criticisms of the 3Y0X are zero. I appreciate them going, their personal sacrifices, expenses and the contacts I had with them.

I would have liked to have had contacts on 6, 10, 80 & 160, but that’s my fault and not theirs. Were they worked, who they worked, the manner in which they worked the pileups where up to the operators that were there.

Don’t know about the rest of you, but from where I worked them, it was nice and warm inside and my family was home with me.

73,

Pete N2LM