From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:09 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] KP5 ?

The Daily DX has had an "exclusive" on this story since it was published a
couple of weeks ago.  I assume that Bernie W3UR or the author will publish
the
information "to the world" shortly.  In the mean time, speculation is just
that.

73 - Jim AD1C (a Daily DX subscriber)

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us