Please take a look on my opinion, being someone of the outside world than
USA.

Freedom Act, for example, goes in the same direction of public opinion's
will:  to know more in order to feed his own opinion.

Get a poll, and see how many people wants to know the FULL story.

Is ham radio a world apart, where you still have to PAY to get FREE
informations, in internet era? Incredible!

I'll take one coffee less at the bar, to offer my 50 cents to the
"exclusive" and "striking" "Pulitzer-deserving" news-repeater, to get the
informations available to everyone.

Get down to the Earth, folks, it's a HOBBY!

Finally, I agree with Boris, next DXpedition will throw all of this story
and circus going around in the dustbin...

73 all,
Simon IZ7ATN

> Rest of us who did not worked this KP5 Dxpedition would rather hear
> about KP1-KP5 Team plans for a proper activity from either of islands.
>
> 73's Boris T93Y
> --
> Boris Knezovic T93Y, P.O. Box 59, Sarajevo BA-71000, Bosnia and
Herzegovina