I never tried to get a card from Frank becaue I already have that one
confirmed many times.

There have been several contest operations from there, one even by some of
our local Society of Midwest Contesters gang.  I'll bet there are more in
the future.  I know the W9's who went there are good QSL'ers.  Keep your
eyes open for other operations from there.

73, Zack W9SZ