On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, bharathi prasad wrote:

> Dear dx friends,
>   I hope u all are happy for vu4 activity.
>   so many stations are active from andaman . they are active till 25th of
> april. I am sure lot of stations had a contact with vu4 in all bandsand all
> modes.

Thank you. Bharathi.  You are one of the people who were instrumental in
making it happen.

>   let me know how many are interested to know for vu7. it wont be now. but
> near future.
>   best regards
>   bharathi prasad vu2rbi
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am certainly interested in VU7.  I think everyone who began DXing after
1990 or even earlier has never worked Lakshadweep. I hope both VU4 and VU7
some day have permanent amateur radio presence.

73, Zack W9SZ