Well done in all your magnificent efforts, Bharathi!

YES I'll be VERY interested in VU7 (and so will many others), so good luck with your project.

Regards

Dave G0OIL

bharathi prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear dx friends,
I hope u all are happy for vu4 activity.
so many stations are active from andaman . they are active till 25th of april. I am sure lot of stations had a contact with vu4 in all bandsand all modes.
my qsl information is  vu4an/vu2rbi is direct. address is available in qrz.com.
so look forward to see u  all again all from India.mainland.
any qurries regarding vu4 pse contact me.
let me know how many are interested to know for vu7. it wont be now. but near future.
best regards
bharathi prasad vu2rbi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]