Ron, ur answer does not address my list of reasons why DX does not use lbotw... re:

No computer... that does it... end of story which u acknowledged, but
-long upload times and expense... no answer
-difficulty of use... ur answer is just keep trying until u get it... not a good answer to busy guys who have no real stake in sending the data anyway....
-when ham radio, a hobby, is more secure than banks, ah, where have we gone?
-using mail to register and reregister and reregister etc... ur mail works.... many do not.
-limited English....SURPRISE, ENGLISH IS NOT THE ONLY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
-dislike of ARRL... maybe a factor but there is also distaste for America abroad now... USA lost all of its good graces abroad soon after 9/11 due to its foreign policies... Am. squandered all the huge sympathy within months of 9/11.... believe me, America is not beloved anymore outside its boundaries, and that attitude spills over into ham radio as well as every other activity in modern life.... sad.

73,

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charles Harpole