I received my cards back from ARRL today. Included was an unsigned note complaining that I had not separated the cards by mode and that further such applications would not be processed. I have been sending cards to the league for over 30 years now, always separated by bands and alphabetized by prefix. This is the first time anyone has told me I was doing it wrong. The note was short, snappy and unsigned and I am a bit upset by it. What's worse, I sent in a second application a few weeks ago and if they bounce the whole thing, I am gonna be real upset. From a public relations standpoint, I feel that DXCC has shot me the proverbial bird and right now, I am sorry that I am a life member of ARRL. What's going on in Newington?