Best to ask Joe himself how to handle this.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Tom Wylie
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:17 AM
To: DX-CHAT
Subject: [DX-CHAT] VU7LD

Am I reading the QSL info wrong?   There is no mention of Buro cards and
there only appears to be 3 QSOs per card?

"Kindly include a robust self addresssed envelope and enclose a MINIMUM
of 2 IRCs (NEW BLUE ONES ONLY) or 1 "green stamp" (U$D) per card and
help support the DXpedition. 3 QSO's can be confirmed per card.
Donations may be sent to Joe W3HNK and he will pass it on to us. Please
include your emails so we can thank you.

So if you work 9 band / mode slots you need 6 IRCs?    I know you can
get QSL software with more than 3 QSOs per label

Seems to me it smacks a wee bit of buying your QSL card.

Tom GM4FDM