The feedback score is the clue.  If someone has no feedback, I'm always
leery.  If someone has 30 feedbacks or more with 99% positive or better,
you can generally expect a good deal.

These "hit-and-run" scam artists usually have no feedback, don't care if
they get one negative feedback as all they are looking for is a fast
thousand dollars before they leave. Caveat emptor!

OTOH, one guy who sells electronic parts has over 5000 feedbacks and 100%
positive rating.  I buy a lot of things from him and he's one of the best.

73, Zack W9SZ