Early notice.... the SEANET Convention 2007 will be in Lampang Thailand in November. All hams are invited to attend. However, if your situation requires a paper printed invitation from the organizers/this yr. sponsors, please tell me or HS0ZDX. That is, if u need a paper invitation for visa or other purposes, let us know at Radio Amateur Society of Thailand RAST. Also see the web site.

Note that this invitation does not carry any offer of money, hi.

Also, if u are in Bangkok any first Sunday of the month, please join our national club meetings at the Sena Place Hotel dining room. If u r traveling thru Bangkok any time, give me or other locals a chance to say eyeball hello... just tell us ur arrival dates.

73, HS0ZCW

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]