In Thailand, I can hr about what BS7H hears..... and the pile ups are as bad as said.... However, a new wrinkle showed up the first nite (local time hr) they got on 20m CW (I do not know about later)..... Someone in this part of the world had nearly zerobeat them and nearly matched their CW speed.... and were working the pile up just like they were the target DX.... the most clever and devilish fake I have ever hrd.... Almost exact copying.... but sounded like a squeeze key whereas BS7 sounded like machine colde..... who knows... 73

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]