Because of scheduling (I haven't been in the new job long enough to take a
day or three off to work DX -- yet), I only had one shot at BS7H... Saturday
morning.  KQ3DX was kind enough to loan me his shack for about 2 hours,
which was during their opening to the East Coast (the opening might have
been longer, but I had to wait for Greg to get home from work!)

No, I didn't get him either.  Too short a window, and I just couldn't figure
out the pattern of the 20 meter op (and his annoying habit of bumping his
transmit frequency every now and then from 300 Hz to 1.5 kHz, and then
suddenly without warning moving back... accidentally hitting the VFO, or
trying to avoid the frequency cops?) until they started to fade... and then
there was a change in ops and a whole new pattern to figure out, and a band
fading.

And the catcalls (I really loved the one guy who went from screaming "what
about South America" on the transmit frequency who then switched to "It's
Only a Bees Nest!  It's Only a Bees nest!")

So it goes.  It would have been nice; next time.  Hopefully, if there's one
good thing this team did, it was to finally break through the log jam and
get the license... so the next team, whenever it is, won't have to fight
through the bureaucracy for years!

73