After standing out by the mailbox all night, my DXCC Yearbook finally came
today. I was so looking forward to seeing my call in there for the Challenge
award.  I thought that was the reason we had to have all of our cards in by
12/31/06 so they would count for this years Challenge Award. This year's
yearbook was the worst piece of junk I have ever seen since I have been getting
the book. I promptly threw mine in the trash to be recycled. I hold DXCC Phone
award number 2298 and I have been at the top of the honor roll for several
years. I was ahead of K4MQG in the phone listings because I had already had
BS7H confirmed from 1995. I'm sure he has caught me by now.  The only thing I
have to work for now is the Challenge Award and that's why I was greatly
disappointed in this year's yearbook.  The ARRL can save money by not sending
me a yearbook next year.  It is useless in it's present form.
Jim