*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *James Nipper
*Sent:* Friday, February 29, 2008 6:48 PM
*To:* dx-chat@njdxa.org
*Subject:* [DX-CHAT] Cable X-perts out of busines ????

For over three weeks, I have tried to order some cable from Cable X-Perts. I have emailed them about a dozen times, faxed them 4 times, and have tried to call them, with no answer.

I am seeking a custom made low-loss cable with connectors attached . I have also looked at The Wireman webpage, but I don't think the specs info is detailed enough for my needs.

Is there another specialized company like Cable X-Perts that will respond to requests for ordering info ? Does anyone know if they went out of business ??

Thanks for any tips !!

73 de  Jim K4PYT