Well, a little off-topic but never the less a "Twilight Zone" moment in my DX
career - in January 1983 I watched a movie on my VCR called "Bear Island" (VHS
for all us old guys) and when the movie ended I walked up into the shack,
turned on the radio which just happened to be tuned to 14.220 MHz and without
touching the dial I heard Odd JW4GN on Bear Island...was a new one for me I
think and had a nice QSO with him and his manager Rolf LA9VX who was also on
frequency.....boy, talk about coincidences!

Dino KL0S