Let us now, since I got off my soapbox, put this discussion to bed.
73 and I think after getting my blood pressure up over the rudness of some
operator, who we all know where he's from, I think I'm
going to be operating nets on 2M, 40M, and 80M. The XX was up this AM and I
didn't bother with leaving the QSO I was in on 75SSB.  I
am at #1 on the honor roll and I am not going to fill in the blanks on bands
and modes. As we say in the south y'all have fun now,
you hear?
Jim N4JA