Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] [Dx-qsl] Any success with ER4DX, ER1DA or

At 08:54 PM 02/02/2007, Michael W Elliott wrote:
    Has anyone had success getting a card from  ER4DX or ER1DA  ??

Never. Save your money. I think both those clowns probably QSL one out of every 1000 or so just to keep the rumor going that the reply. Over the years I've tried registered, recorded delivery, regular mail, with green stamps, IRCs and Moldovan mint stamps. Only ones I ever got back were ER1QQ, and even then, only 2 out of 5 requests came through.

I won't even work any native hams from that country, and especially not in contests.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT