Bill:

All I can say is the old Paul Harvey line "stand by for news!"

Tom, WW5L
LSDXA VP and Information Director

Bill Hawkins wrote:
I suppose they will have the logs and a box of blank QSL cards?
Bill W5EC

With the interest still extremely high in the recent BS7H Scarborough Reef DXpedition, the Lone Star DX Association is proud to announce that it will have three members of the DXpedition team at the W5DXCC programs and DX dinner at Ham Com June 8-9. See http://www.bs7h.com