Due to my own stupidity, I have lost the DXbase log I keep from October 11,
2008 through December 1, 2008.  While I don't necessarily want to have
QSLs, I would like to try to rebuild the log information.

If it is possible, would those stations who worked me through that period
please send me the log information including your call, the date and time
of the QSO and the band on which we worked.  I know it will be impossible
to rebuild the log but any and all pertinent information would be
appreciated.

I would also appreciate it if the DX bulletin editors could pick up this
request and publish it in an upcoming issue.

Many thanks to all who might reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

73

Al, VE1AL

or

subscribe dx-news