Hello DXers:

I could not announce this earlier as I had to be sure it was uploaded
and ready for use.

THE 2009 DX MAGAZINE MOST WANTED SURVEY WEB FORM IS NOW READY FOR YOU TO USE.

JUST GO TO THE WEB SITE:  www.dxpub.com
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE YOU WILL SEE THE LINK TO THE FORM.

NOTE:
THIS IS NOT - REPEAT  NOT - A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL DXCC COUNTRIES.
However, if you need something that is not on the list, you may add it
at the bottom of the survey form in the COMMENTS box.

Please pass the word to your DXer friends that the survey is up and
running and will be there until OCTOBER 15th.

Thanks/73,
Carl, N4AA

or

subscribe dx-news